6 x Holographic Objective tokens (double sided) for SW Legion
“I find your lack of acrylic tokens disturbing”.
What is it?
SW Legion compatible acrylic Objective token set.
What does this listing consist of?
This set consists of the following (double sided) acrylic tokens:
- 6 x Objective Markers with a choice of 5 acrylic colours from drop down menu: Light translucent blue, Medium translucent blue, Fluorescent red, Dark translucent red and Clear acrylic.
- 6 x Objective Marker base plates (solid black acrylic, painted white)
Why Choose BTST?
- Designed and manufactured at the Buy The Same Token studio, in Sussex, England.
- As gamers ourselves, all our items are thoroughly play tested to ensure they are not only beautiful to behold but practical to play.
- Our tokens are all double sided and easy to flip over.
- We use the best quality paints to ensure all our designs are not only thematic and striking but also easy to read.
- All our items are robustly made from the finest materials, designed to last.
Please refer to our “Lead Time” page from the main menu for current Lead Times
Acrylic Technical Details:
These items are laser etched and cut from the highest quality 3mm acrylic and painted using high quality heavy body acrylic paint. Please see photos for scale comparisons.
These items are typically supplied with a white protective paper film front and back to protect them during production and transit which should be removed once received.
Although these items are cut from 3mm acrylic, this material is of low tolerance and therefore may deviate up to 0.7mm -/+ in thickness. Although every effort is made to ensure your tokens are table ready once received and peeled, if there any issues with your items please let us know so that we can make it right.
Ruler, miniatures, cards and backgrounds for scale purposes only.
These are third-party accessories designed and manufactured by Buy The Same Token. Though compatible they are not associated with or officially endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, Asmodee, Star wars or any other entity.
I really like the size and appearance of these tokens. Nice job.
I’m using these as a marker for a different game. They work perfect. I did need to super glue the pieces together. The opening in the base is a little to large. I placed the base on wax paper and put the plastic marker into the hole then added a drop of glue. Worked perfectly and took about 5 minutes for all the pieces. Peeling the paper off th plastic took longer.
Excellent quality of material and print.
One flaw, the joint of the base is very wide.