Investigator Deck Box for Arkham Horror LCG
For those that love boxing as much as Nathaniel Cho we present our luxury deck box. The Investigator deck box has been specifically designed to fit the theme of your Arkham Horror Games
What makes it special?
The investigator deck box provides not only a practical storage solution for your investigator deck between scenarios, but also during play. Made from the finest acrylic and hand painted, the deck box can store up to 42 (FFG thickness) sleeved cards.
During play, the two halves of the deck box become the investigator draw deck holder and the investigator discard tray. Between play, the draw deck box fits inside the discard tray and is held firmly in place with the incorporated magnets to keep your cards protected.
Key features include:
- A magnetised Investigator draw deck box, with space for 42 (FFG sleeved) standard sized cards and etched and painted with thematic details.
- A magnetised Investigator discard tray, with etched and painted thematic details We can customise this item with a selection of colours and paint finishes shown in the menu.
- Made from durable high quality 3mm acrylic.
- Laser etched, cut and hand painted using quality acrylic paint.
- Deck box designed to accommodate FFG sleeved cards with dimensions 94mm x 67mm.
- Capacity of 42 premium sleeved standard sized cards.
- Choice of 6 acrylic colours and 4 paint colour options
- Supplied fully painted and assembled. Simply peel and play
- 4 Integrated magnets within the card draw holder and tray/cover for secure storage and transport purposes.
- External dimensions when assembled are approximately 104mm x 80mm x 33mm
What does this listing consist of?
This set / item consists of consists of the following:
1 x Investigator deck box (comprising of a draw deck box and discard tray measuring approximately 104mm x 80mm x 33mm and painted gold.
Choice of the following colour acrylics:
- Black (opaque)
- blue (opaque)
- green (opaque)
- purple (opaque)
- maroon (opaque)
- brown (opaque)
Why Choose BTST?
- Designed and manufactured at the Buy The Same Token studio, in Sussex, England.
- As gamers ourselves all our items are thoroughly play tested to ensure they are not only beautiful to behold but practical to play.
- We use the best quality paints to ensure all our designs are not only thematic and striking but also easy to read.
- All our items are robustly made from the finest materials, designed to last.
Please refer to our “Lead Time” page from the main menu for current Lead Times
Acrylic Technical Details:
These items are laser etched and cut from the highest quality 3mm acrylic and painted using high quality heavy body acrylic paint. Please see photos for scale comparisons.
These items are typically supplied with a white protective paper film front and back to protect them during production and transit which should be removed once received.
Although most of our acrylic items are cut from 3mm acrylic, this material is of low tolerance and therefore may deviate up to 0.7mm -/+ in thickness. Although every effort is made to ensure your tokens are table ready once received and peeled, if there any issues with your items please let us know so that we can make it right.
Please note that due to the custom nature of these items, exchanges are not accepted for this item. Boards are supplied fully assembled with a clear or white protective film front and back which should be removed once received. Leaving the masking film on the underside of each board/cover plate will help reduce micro scratches appearing on under layers over time.
Ruler, miniatures, cards and backgrounds for scale purposes only.
These are third-party accessories designed and manufactured by Buy The Same Token. Though compatible they are not associated with or officially endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, Asmodee or any other entity.