Miles Morales Themed Hero board for Marvel Champions LCG compatible, (Tokens NOT Included)
Our Miles Morales (Black Spider) themed Hero Boards have been specifically designed to fit the theme of the Marvel Champions LCG. Having played the game ourselves extensively since launch, we have taken our time to design Hero Boards that are both beautiful and functional. In addition to the dynamic and strongly contrasted artwork.
What makes it special?
We have included the following features that make these Hero Boards an essential purchase:
- Activation Token: Each Hero Board comes with a hero specific “Activation Token” included. This is a double-sided removable token that you can use to show you have used your Hero Ability (for example when Peter Parker uses his ability to generate a resource once per round).
- Specifically designed to fit Miles Morales' theme using webbing, costume patterns and spider-sense etched details as well as costume accurate coloured acrylic and paints.
- Easy to Rotate Hero Cards: By only having borders on two sides you are able to rotate your Hero’s card to show they are “exhausted” without the need to rotate the entire board or picking it up.
- Easy to Flip Hero Cards: With cut outs on two sides you are easily able to flip your Hero Card over between your Hero and Alter Ego sides.
- Organisation: There are a range of spaces to hold your BTST Compatible Damage and Status Tokens without having to clutter your play area or cover your Hero Card.
- Play Your Way: We have designed this board to be used how you like in terms of orientation. Whether you want to use your left or right hand to rotate and flip the cards, or would like the status and health tokens at the top of the board, bottom or sides, you can choose.
Why Choose BTST?
- Designed and manufactured at the Buy The Same Token studio, in Sussex, England.
- As gamers ourselves all our items are thoroughly play tested to ensure they are not only beautiful to behold but practical to play.
- Our tokens are all double sided and easy to flip over.
- We use the best quality paints to ensure all our designs are not only thematic and striking but also easy to read.
- All our items are robustly made from the finest materials, designed to last.
Please refer to our “Lead Time” page from the main menu for current Lead Times
Designed to accommodate a range of sleeves including FFG (67mm x 94mm) - Token slots designed to accommodate our compatible 'Marvel Champions Tokens” (SOLD SEPARATELY) - inset rubber feet on the base of the Hero Boards keeps them firmly in place during games. - Boards measure approximately 121.5mm x 121.5mm x 9mm
Acrylic Technical Details:
These items are laser etched and cut from the highest quality 3mm acrylic and painted using high quality heavy body acrylic paint. Please see photos for scale comparisons.
These items are typically supplied with a white protective paper film front and back to protect them during production and transit which should be removed once received.
Although these items are cut from 3mm acrylic, this material is of low tolerance and therefore may deviate up to 0.7mm -/+ in thickness. Although every effort is made to ensure your tokens are table ready once received and peeled, if there any issues with your items please let us know so that we can make it right.
Ruler, miniatures, cards, and backgrounds for scale purposes only.
These are third-party accessories designed and manufactured by Buy The Same Token. Though compatible they are not associated with or officially endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, Asmodee, Marvel or any other entity.
These hero boards are really great. They give you an easy way to keep track of status effects, bonuses, and tap/untap your hero without having to turn the card.
That said, I do wish they were just one token slot narrower. They take up extra space on my playmat, which for some heroes isn't an issue, but ones that have huge numbers of supports and upgrades quickly run out of space on the mat. I find I rarely if ever use the four rows across the top. If I'm tracking tokens there, say on Spider-Ham or Groot, I can easily do that with three rows rather than four.
This is a total nitpick, I realize, but it's an issue I've had. Still love the boards and would 100% buy them again.
Really good looking board for a Spider-Man themed hero, black and red go really well together.
The only pet peeve is the token, which would suit better Miles if it had his "spray-painted" logo (or anything else really) instead of the same hood from the Ghost-Spider board, but all in all is a good product :)
This is a really good product. I chose this specific flair because I'm a black & red combination lover so this was a must-go. The acrylic quality is quite good (although I've only used a few times), the rubber feet work very well, even in a playmat (although it looked like it would move the playmat, it didn't - it worked pretty well), and the fact that it has slots for the tokens makes it the perfect complement. I didn't have much use for the token though, but I believe I'll use it as a first player token when (and not if) I get a second board for two handed playing.