Combat - Phase ability Token Set for Warhammer 40k 10th Edition
What is it?
A set of 3 double sided tokens to help remind players if they have used a 'once per phase' ability each turn.
What makes it special?
Each token type features a unique cut profile to differentiate them from each other and help identify them easily on the battlefield at a glance.
Featuring alternative coloured designs on the reverse of each token increases functionality and reduces token clutter on the table top.
Expertly produced from 3mm thick acrylic and painted using high contrasting colours, they are both easy to read and manipulate on the battlefield.
What does this listing consist of?
This set consists of the following double sided token types and quantities:
- 3 x Combat - phase ability tokens, etched and cut from grey translucent acrylic, painted white on one side and red on the reverse. Measuring 18mm x 22mm.
Why Choose BTST?
- Designed and manufactured at the Buy The Same Token studio, in Sussex, England.
- As gamers ourselves all our items are thoroughly play tested to ensure they are not only beautiful to behold but practical to play.
- Our tokens are all double sided and easy to flip over.
- We use the best quality paints to ensure all our designs are not only thematic and striking but also easy to read.
- All our items are robustly made from the finest materials, designed to last.
Please refer to our “Lead Time” page from the main menu for current Lead Times
Acrylic Technical Details:
These items are laser etched and cut from the highest quality 3mm acrylic and painted using high quality heavy body acrylic paint. Please see photos for scale comparisons.
These items are typically supplied with a white protective paper film front and back to protect them during production and transit which should be removed once received.
Although these items are cut from 3mm acrylic, this material is of low tolerance and therefore may deviate up to 0.7mm -/+ in thickness. Although every effort is made to ensure your tokens are table ready once received and peeled, if there any issues with your items please let us know so that we can make it right.
Ruler, miniatures, cards and backgrounds for scale purposes only.
These are third-party accessories designed and manufactured by Buy The Same Token. Though compatible they are not associated with or officially endorsed by Warhammer Games Workshop Limited or any other entity.
Warhammer 40,000 is full of rules that trigger in different phases, and especially at the start of a brand-new edition it can be difficult to remember them all. Now that 10th Edition units use datacards which sit comfortably near a gaming table, placing these tokens on cards is the perfect way to see at a glance which units have rules that trigger in any given phase. After you use an ability, simply flip the token over to its red side to indicate it's been used. Simple as that!