2 x Aim Tokens (double sided) for Flesh and Blood TCG
What is it?
A pair of double sided Aim tokens for Flesh And Blood TCG.
What makes it special?
These thematic and detailed Aim tokens will help you to keep track of conditional effects on your arrows for use with items such as the Sandscour Great Bow in style!
What does this listing consist of?
This item consists of consists of:
- 2 x Aim tokens, double sided, black acrylic painted copper, showing alternative designs on both sides. Measuring approximately 22mm diameter
Why Choose BTST?
- Designed and manufactured at the Buy The Same Token studio, in Sussex, England.
- As gamers ourselves all our items are thoroughly play tested to ensure they are not only beautiful to behold but practical to play.
- Our tokens are all double sided and easy to flip over.
- We use the best quality paints to ensure all our designs are not only thematic and striking but also easy to read.
- All our items are robustly made from the finest materials, designed to last.
Please refer to our “Lead Time” page from the main menu for current Lead Times
Acrylic Technical Details:
These items are laser etched and cut from the highest quality 3mm acrylic and painted using high quality heavy body acrylic paint. Please see photos for scale comparisons.
These items are typically supplied with a white protective paper film front and back to protect them during production and transit which should be removed once received.
Although these items are cut from 3mm acrylic, this material is of low tolerance and therefore may deviate up to 0.7mm -/+ in thickness. Although every effort is made to ensure your tokens are table ready once received and peeled, if there any issues with your items please let us know so that we can make it right.
Ruler, miniatures, cards and backgrounds for scale purposes only.
These are third-party accessories designed and manufactured by Buy The Same Token. Though compatible they are not associated with or officially endorsed by Legend Story Studios, Flesh and Blood or any other entity