1 x Lola Hayes Class Selector Dial for Arkham Horror LCG
“I have seen the dark universe yawning
Where the black planets roll without tokens,
Where they roll in their horror unheeded,
Without knowledge, or luster, or BuyTheSameToken”
What is it?
Is she a Survivor? Is she a Rogue? No, it’s Lola Hayes, the most underplayed investigator in Arkham Horror LCG! While building a deck for Lola may present a challenge, remembering what class she is need not be any more with our Class Selector Dial!
What makes it special?
This thematic Class Selector dial makes it easy to keep track of Lola Hayes ability to switch classes. It comprises of two parts of black opaque acrylic and is etched and painted on a single face of each (silver on top and gold on the bottom), before being assembled with two strong neodymium magnets.
Dials are supplied fully painted and assembled by us in our London studio. These are laser etched and cut from high quality 3mm acrylic and painted using acrylic paint.
What does this listing consist of?
This set / item consists of consists of the following:
- 1 x Class selector dial in choice of black or brown acrylic. This is a two part item etch on a single surface.
Why Choose BTST?
- Designed and manufactured at the Buy The Same Token studio, in Sussex, England.
- As gamers ourselves all our items are thoroughly play tested to ensure they are not only beautiful to behold but practical to play.
- Our tokens are all double sided and easy to flip over.
- We use the best quality paints to ensure all our designs are not only thematic and striking but also easy to read.
- All our items are robustly made from the finest materials, designed to last.
Please refer to our “Lead Time” page from the main menu for current Lead Times
Acrylic Technical Details:
These items are laser etched and cut from the highest quality 3mm acrylic and painted using high quality heavy body acrylic paint. Please see photos for scale comparisons.
These items are typically supplied with a white protective paper film front and back to protect them during production and transit which should be removed once received.
Although the vast majority of our acrylic items are cut from 3mm acrylic, this material is of low tolerance and therefore may deviate up to 0.7mm -/+ in thickness. Although every effort is made to ensure your tokens are table ready once received and peeled, if there any issues with your items please let us know so that we can make it right.
Ruler, miniatures, cards and backgrounds for scale purposes only.
These are third-party accessories designed and manufactured by Buy The Same Token. Though compatible they are not associated with or officially endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, Asmodee or any other entity.