Side Scheme Set for Marvel Champions LCG (Tokens Not Included)
During our design process we identified early on that it was important that the Villain and Scheme Board add to the immersion and beauty of the games art. In addition, what was critical was that these were functional items that made your games easier to play. "How do they do this?" I hear you ask. "Here's how (I was just getting to it, stop interrupting):"
What makes it special?
We have designed these boards as a "frame" to the games cards. We wanted to accentuate the beauty of the original artwork not compete with it and therefore we decided on the stark black and white colour to help the colours on the cards "pop". We designed the holders to have a profile of the New York skyline, where most of the Marvel action takes place.
Our Villain and Scheme Stands include several key features as follows:
-Multi layered acrylic on Side Scheme frames allows space for multiple sleeved cards to be placed.
- Token tray slots on Side Scheme frames allows neat and easy placement and removal of our compatible threat tokens (SOLD SEPARATELY), as well as keeping the card text and art clear and visible.
- Finger holes cut into and above the card space allow easy removal and flipping of Scheme and Villain cards.
- Side Scheme frames are designed to stagger left and right of the central Villain stand, allowing neat and easy placement and removal of our damage and status tokens applied to the Villain.
- Magnets incorporated into each Scheme and Villain stand allow quick and easy setup and disassembly.
- Additional Side Scheme boards can be added to the length in order to hold as many scheme cards as necessary.
- Stands: Our Scheme boards are designed to elevate your cards. Each of these boards is supplied with a removable stand. This means Scheme cards, as well as the threat and damage tokens, are easy to read while sitting at the table. There is no need to pick up each card to read them!
- Storage: Our scheme boards have been designed with quick setup and flat pack design in mind. Using strong Neodymium magnets and removable insert stands, the frames can be easily setup and disassembled in moments. Their layered design allows the Side Scheme and Main scheme frames to neatly face and insert into one another saving you as much space as possible when stored (Check out this Instagram post from Jussi For storage ideas: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8M19SyBLTj/?igshid=13btvej5xlc9u)
What does this listing consist of?
Within this set the following items are included:
- 2 x Side Scheme stands
- 2 x Support stand
Why Choose BTST?
- Designed and manufactured at the Buy The Same Token studio, in Sussex, England.
- As gamers ourselves all our items are thoroughly play tested to ensure they are not only beautiful to behold but practical to play.
- Our tokens are all double sided and easy to flip over.
- We use the best quality paints to ensure all our designs are not only thematic and striking but also easy to read.
- All our items are robustly made from the finest materials, designed to last.
Please refer to our “Lead Time” page from the main menu for current Lead Times
- Villain Board measures approximately 190mm x 125mm x 18mm
- Main Scheme Board measures approximately 155mm x 131mm x 15mm
- Side Scheme Board measures approximately 130mm x 131mm x 15mm
Acrylic Technical Details:
These items are laser etched and cut from the highest quality 3mm acrylic and painted using high quality heavy body acrylic paint. Please see photos for scale comparisons.
These items are typically supplied with a white protective paper film front and back to protect them during production and transit which should be removed once received.
Although these items are cut from 3mm acrylic, this material is of low tolerance and therefore may deviate up to 0.7mm -/+ in thickness. Although every effort is made to ensure your tokens are table ready once received and peeled, if there any issues with your items please let us know so that we can make it right.
Ruler, miniatures, cards, and backgrounds for scale purposes only.
These are third-party accessories designed and manufactured by Buy The Same Token. Though compatible they are not associated with or officially endorsed by Fantasy Flight Games, Asmodee, Marvel or any other entity.
No complaints at all